Monday, May 9, 2016

So, I am new to blogging.  I've seen a blog before and I feel like I can express my inner monologue into useful information that the world might be interested in reading.  So here goes...


I'm a collector, always have been.  I might even admit to having an obsessive personality that feeds my need to collect things and line them all up and look at them.  My current focus is nail polish!  It's not a bad thing, yet.  I mean I haven't collected anything dangerous or harmful to myself and/or my love ones.  I'm not counting some old China Glaze polishes that I bought from eBay that smell like toxic waste and may be radioactive.  I promised I wouldn't open those bottles anymore, I'm just going to line them up and look at them (LOL).  Here they are if your interested:


This blog might seem like a cave painting posted on a cave wall at this point, but I m new at this so bare with me.  Leave me a comment, let me know that someone is reading this.  Ask questions, I may actually have the answers. 

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment