Monday, June 6, 2016

Another polish from the untried pile...

This polish is from the 2015 Electric Nights collection by China Glaze and holy cow it is BRIGHT!!!  Actually I think it might be too bright for my taste, I mean at least on my fingers. 


This is Red-y to Rave from China Glaze:

This pic was taken in complete darkness and was the only way to get close to color accurate.

Here are a couple of pictures that prove my point about getting a color accurate photo.  Just at look at the different shades my skin turns in these pictures.

Artificial LED light
Shaded natural light
This is a neon polish so I put it over a white polish as a base to achieve the bright color that you see in these photos.  Here's a swatch stick with no white base for comparison:


It also dries a little matte, so go get that fast drying, super shiny top coat.  Currently I have been using Sally Hansen Diamond Flash (in the black bottle). 

Overall this polish is totally unique to my collection and is great for a summer time manicure, just as long as your job doesn't mind this type of outrageously bright polish.  For me, I think I'll probably just wear this on my toes going forward. 

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment