Thursday, November 17, 2016

And now for something not polish related...things have been hard lately and I felt like I needed to lay it all out there.


I don’t intentionally lie, cheat, or steal.  My parents taught me to work hard and earn what you have and I am trying to pass that lesson that along to my kids.

I try to be as honest as possible but sometimes when I am uncomfortable I will not say anything in order to get through it.  There have been many moments when I just didn’t know what to say…

I am a genuine person with feelings, I might not always be emotionally available but I do feel pain and I hurt more often than you think.

I am not shallow, egoistical, or vain; actually I am the exact opposite.   If you think that I am, then you do not know the real me.  I don’t make myself vulnerable to many people.

I can be pushy, maybe even bossy and I can’t apologize for that.  When I know what’s right, I don’t make excuses for myself or anyone else.  If you think I’m wrong, push back.

I hate watching some else’s pain and that’s why I spend a lot of time taking care of other people.

I make mistakes, many in fact.  I have never claimed to be perfect.  I apologize when I realize my actions hurt someone else.  I try to live my life without regrets but I always seem to have so many…

My family is my life.  I’ve tried my best to take care of them, and sometimes I fail miserably.

There is always enough food at Sunday dinner for a few extra people.  I don’t provide ear plugs and I can’t control my family.  So leave the chip on your shoulder at the door, and come join us.  They can be a hoot when they are not killing each other.
If your wondering why all of this is on my mind lately, ask me.  I could use a chat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment