Monday, November 21, 2016

My obsession with the "Skittles" manicure!!!


A skittles manicure is so much fun and I love them!  Even if I do get the occasional odd look which I interpret as judgement for wearing my nails in a fashion that is a bit young for my age.  Oh well!  You basically pick a main color and then add a few decorative nails, usually 2 (sometimes 3) that compliment the main color you have picked.  I always add a sparkly nail and then one with a pattern.  See examples below:



The purple polish is OPI I Lost My Bikini in Molokini with a textured glitter and a marble nail.

The blue polish is China Glaze Sky High-Top with a blue metallic glitter and stamped nail (using two colors).


The deep purple polish is OPI In The Cable Car-pool Lane with a Zoya Pixie Dust polish and a stamping nail as accent.


This pink polish is Essie Delhi-dance with an iridescent topper and a stamping nail as accent.  


This Tiffany blue is China Glaze For Audrey along with OPI Ce-less-tial Is More and a stamping nail as accent.

Another sky blue polish this one is Essie Blossom Dandy with Orly Mirror ball and a stamping nail as accent.


No comments:

Post a Comment